Monday, June 15 through Friday, June 19, 2020
University of Florida, Gainesville
Here you can find general information about:
- the right course for you
- and (optional) dormitory housing
Regular registration will be made through the University of Florida Conference Department website. UPDATE: COURSES CANCELLED DUE TO PANDEMIC.
Registration fees are: $375 for the courses. A $50 discount is available to CMAA Members with the discount code applied. After May 15th, a $50 late fee will apply. Registration includes a $75 non-refundable deposit. Please indicate which of the three courses you will attend with your registration. Minor participants must be accompanied by a parent, who must register as another participant or parent companion. The parent companion (non-participant) registration fee is $30.
Dormitory housing: Choose Single-or Double- dormitory room housing at the rate of $65/night (single) or $48/night (double), including wifi access. NO LINENS ARE PROVIDED. Select the dates of your stay from the options: M-Th (4 nights) – ($260 single, $192 double), M-Fr (5 nights) – ($325 single, $240 double), Su-Th (5 nights) – ($325 single, $240 double), Su-Fr (6 nights) – ($390 single, $288 double). If you select a double room, please indicate the name of your roommate on the registration. If you do not have a roommate, we will attempt to assign one to you. However, if we are unable to assign a roommate, you will be responsible for the single rate, which will be collected from you prior to registration.
Parking ($5/day): If you wish to park on campus, you may purchase a parking pass for the number of days you will need. Please select the number of days’ parking and pre-register when you register. You’ll receive your parking pass at registration at conference services.
- Choose one of our three chant courses offered this year:
- Advanced Chant / Semiology
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level One
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level Two
- If you’d like dormitory housing on campus, select one of the housing options at the Univ. of Florida website. The dormitory will be Yulee Residence Halls, a traditional dormitory with double rooms and bathrooms at the end of the hall. Women and Men will be housed on separate floors. The cost are $65/night (single) or $48/night (double), including wifi access. NO LINENS ARE PROVIDED. This dormitory was selected because of its near location to the music school. This is an easy walking distance to the music school for classes.
- (CMAA members) To secure your extra tuition discount ($50), indicate the member coupon code in the comments block at checkout time. You can find the code in your e-mail or contact the CMAA office for it.
About meals: A pre-paid meal plan is not offered this year, but dining hall meals are available during regular hours on a pay-as-you-go basis.
You will be redirected to the University of Florida – Gainesville’s Conference Department website for registration when you follow the link below for online registration.
ONLINE REGISTRATION (Univ. of Florida – Gainesville)
Hotel Accommodations are available a short walk from campus at the Holiday Inn Gainesville – University Center, 1250 W. University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, telephone: 1-352-276-1661. Rooms are available at the special conference price of $99 per room per night, plus tax, for single or double rooms. Make your reservation on or before Monday, May 25, 2020 to get the special group rate. HOTEL RESERVATIONS (link forthcoming)
Are you a CMAA Member? If not, why not join CMAA today? Click this link.
Questions? E-mail or call us (505-263-6298).